The Krowne Bartender Ambassador Program was established to create a more collaborative, experience-driven design process for our clients. The Bartender Ambassador’s responsibility is to understand the client’s bar program and help us create the most effective and efficient design solutions.
Consult with you to identify your unique bar layout needs and requirements based on your specific bar program.
Incorporate their world-class bartending expertise to maximize profitability and efficiency behind the bar.
Create innovative bar equipment solutions and collaborate with Krowne to bring these ideas to life on your project.
Communicate with you every step of the way to ensure all aspects of the design are thoughtfully addressed.
Finalize your dream bar layout and let Krowne do the rest!
Meet our Dream Team
Find the perfect Ambassador for your project and schedule time below!
Expert Bar Designer
Bad Birdy has been described as “The One Woman Show” creating captivating cocktails and experiences for people around the world. She has partnered with some of the most iconic brands in the spirits industry including Jack Daniel’s, Hennessy, Crown Royal, Cazadores, D’usse and many more. As a global influence, she has created menus and bar teams in popular metropolitan cities worldwide. She has been featured for various magazines including Forbes, Wine Enthusiasts, Inked Magazine and more.See Bad Birdy in action!
- CEO of BAD BIRDY LLC & Kuduowl | Global Consultant
- Partnered with brands like Jack Daniel's, Hennessy, Crown Royal, Cazadores, and D'usse
- Global Cocktail Creative at Alliance Brands Limited
- Successful release of bottled cocktails with custom recipes in collaboration with Drnxmyth
- Head Bartender and Bar Manager at LKSD Kitchen
- Gene Autry Humanitarian Award 2004 for Anaheim Chamber of Commerce
- Cocktail competition winner for Whistle Pig Rye & Ocean Vodka
- Keynote speaker at "Woman in the Industry" by SoCal USBG
- Master Class Educator in Barrel Aged Cocktails
- Nominated for Shorty Award in 2019
Expert Bar Designer
Lynnette Marrero’s career began when she accepted a job at NYC’s Flatiron Lounge alongside cocktail savant Julie Reiner. Marrero quickly made the transition from cocktail-waitress to bartender and knew that the spirits industry was her true calling. She then moved quickly from Senior Bartender at Freemans to consulting and co-designing the bar program for Elettaria in Manhattan's West Village. Here she worked closely with the chef to create an award-winning cocktail menu. After shadowing Zacapa Rum Master Blender in Guatemala and working as a Rum Ambassador for Diageo for two years, she returned and created her own company Drinksat6, cultivating a new generation of cocktail bartenders and elevating the bar at restaurants.
Marrero spent over 6 years as Bar Director at Brooklyn hotspot The Llama Inn and the acclaimed Llama San. Marrero has won Time Out Eat Out Awards for Best New Cocktail Bar and Best Bar Restaurant Hybrid for her work as beverage Director at Rye House. Marrero has also been honored by the James Beard Awards as one of America’s Leading Female Mixologists 2009, named Food & Wine and Fortune Magazine’s Most Innovative Women in Food and Drink in 2015, and Wine Enthusiasts’ Mixologist of the Year in 2016. In July 2019, Marrero received the Tales of the Cocktails’ Spirited Awards World’s Best Bar Mentors and the inaugural Philanthropy Award with co-founder Ivy Mix for their work in Speed Rack. She also placed in the Drinks International Bar World 100 from its launch in 2019 through 2022 . Marrero launched the Masterclass.com Mixology platform in March 2020. She was recently named the 50 Best Bars Altos Bartender’s Bartender for 2021 and placed in the semi-finals for James Beard Best Restaurant Program 2022 for her work at Llama San.
Other notable projects Marrero’s has worked on include: creating the bar program for Morgenstern’s Finest Ice Cream, being the National Brand Mixologist for Perrier Sparkling Water and San Pellegrino Sparkling Fruit Beverages, and working with Zacapa Rum team as their trade educator and mixologist.
- Director at Rye House
- Morgenstern’s Finest Ice Cream
- National Brand Mixologist for Perrier Sparkling Water and San Pellegrino Sparkling Fruit Beverages
- Trade educator and mixologist for Zacapa Rum
- Time Out Eat Out Awards for Best New Cocktail Bar and Best Bar Restaurant Hybrid
- James Beard Awards as one of America’s Leading Female Mixologists 2009
- Food & Wine and Fortune Magazine’s Most Innovative Women in Food and Drink in 2015
- Wine Enthusiasts’ Mixologist of the Year in 2016
- Tales of the Cocktails’ Spirited Awards World’s Best Bar Mentors 2019
- The Altos Bartender of the Year Award 2021
Expert Bar Designer
Troy Clarke is the Founder/Co-Owner of Twelve24 Cocktails and The Director of Mixology and Spirit Education for Martignetti Companies. He also served as President of the United States Bartenders Guild, Boston Chapter (2011 - 2014). He brings over 20 years of experience in the Restaurant and Hospitality Industry; ranging from time behind the bar, to years of Executive, Food & Beverage Management, and countless hours of continued education in the field. As the Founder & Co-Owner of Twelve24 Cocktails, Clarke sets out to create thoughtfully designed and carefully crafted apparel, bar tools, and bar equipment for bartenders and industry professionals.A conversation with Troy
- Citizens Crust (Gillette Stadium)
- Lychee Bistro and Lounge (Braintree, MA)
- Gustazo Cuban Café (Cambridge, MA)
- Murrays Tavern (Revere, MA)
- First place at WSWA 2019 Iron Mixology
- First place at WSWA 2018 Call for Cocktails and Best Aperitif (Iron Mixology)
Award Winning Flair Bartender
In the world of Flair Bartending few have the ability to excite, amaze, and inspire like 4-time European Champion Atilla Iskifoglu. The world-famous flair bartender has won competitions across the globe including the Las Vegas World’s Greatest Bartenders competition. In 2009, he helped bring flair bartending to the mainstream as he wowed the crowds, judges, and viewers at home during a successful run on Britain’s Got Talent.
Also known as The Bar Hypnotist, he has been known to entertain at legendary venues such as Rock & Rita’s in Las Vegas. This knowledge and passion has led Atilla to create a new style of bartending known as ‘mixology and flair,’ breaking down the barriers that usually exist between mixology and flair bartending.
As well as honing and perfecting his own skills, Atilla also passes on his experience by training bartenders to work in luxury 5-star hotels and judging in bartending competitions.See Atilla in action!
- Director of Cocktail Masters
- Director of Flair Action
- Master Mixologist and Bar Operations Manager at Saltbae's Nusr-et Steakhouse Las Vegas
- European Flair Champion 4x
- World’s Runner Up Flair Bartender
- Britain’s Got Talent Competitor 2009
Expert Bar Designer
Tyler developed programming and ran Diageo Reserve World Class Bartender engagement platform for Liquid Productions and is known for her ability to execute large scale events and her multi faceted understanding of the world of spirits and bartender programs. Before joining Liquid Productions, Hudgens designed and ran a variety of bars and beverage programs along the east coast and overseas; her most recent role was with a redesign and reconfiguration of the bars in six of the highest grossing PF Chang’s China Bistros, moving the restaurants towards craft cocktails with elevated efficiency.
- PF Changs’s China Bistro
- Bar Director of Dabney (one Michelin star, 2017)
- Head Bartender – The Columbia Room: Best American Cocktails Bar
- Life is Beautiful: A southern style kitchen and live jazz barr: Singapore
- Diageo Reserve World Class Bartender engagement platform
- Best Restaurant Bar 2020
- James Beard Award Semifinalist: Outstanding Bar Program 2017, 2018
Expert Bar Designer
Jacques currently works with Liquid Productions on branded event production around the country as well as spending time on his Spirit & Cocktail consulting company. Liquid Productions specialize in bartender driven cocktail events, large festivals, bartender education and spirit brand building/consulting. Jacques was a partner with the PlumpJack group in creating and launching their first ever cocktail focused bar projects. Prior to this Jacques was the Bar, Cocktail & Spirit Specialist for Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants’ overseeing the company’s spirits menus as well as consulting on bar concepts.
- Kimpton Hotels
- Wildhawk Bar
- Partida Tequila National Brand Ambassador
- Tres Agaves
- Santé magazine Spirits Restaurant of the Year – Tres Agaves
- Tales of the Cocktail Spirited Awards – 2011 Best American brand ambassador
Twelve24 Cocktails was founded in 2012 by a team of Industry professionals, born out of a desire to create high quality, professional Bar products, available at accessible prices. Twelve24 prides itself on helping its peers in the Bartending community make it to their next shift, competition or destination with ease and convenience, and with the best tools of the trade in hand.