We try to ship out your orders in a timely fashion. Small in-stock orders received by 12 p.m. EST will be able to ship within 24 hours, depending on the current volume of orders in-house. Royal Series Underbar, Refrigeration, Backbar Storage and most Standard Series Underbar orders are made-to-order. Please call or email us for lead times on these products.
LTL carriers are determined at the time of shipment.
We will accept returns under the following conditions:
- All returns to Krowne Metal Corp. must be shipped freight prepaid and accompanied by proper RGA (Return Goods Authorization) number written clearly on outside of box.
- Merchandise returned to Krowne without RGA number and without freight prepaid will be refused.
- All returns must be in new, unused condition and properly packed. If units have been removed from original cartons you must contact Krowne for crating instructions. Most units without original carton are nonreturnable. You MUST call Krowne for authorization.
- A standard restocking fee may be applicable and will be determined at the time the request is handled.
- If there is any damage to the returned merchandise you will be responsible for the total cost of the unit. All ice bins with cold plates must be packed in original carton and shrink wrapped to pallet.
- When the unit is received at Krowne, a credit will be issued after a physical inspection is done. A restocking fee will be deducted if applicable to cover the estimated cost to repair any damage.
- Custom units are NOT RETURNABLE for any reason.
- Returns are only accepted for a period of 90 days from date of original shipment.
- Credits are valid for 1 year from date of issue. No refunds will be issued.
- Return Goods Authorization number is valid for 30 days from date of issue.